For me, the end of the year is always a time for reminiscing and to take stock for the New Year. And what better way to do that than with a Year-End review with a Giveaway on top?
It is very simple- below you will find my favorite images from each session I had during 2010. It was very hard to pick only one from each session, let me tell you. All you have to do is vote for your favorite, and then send the link to this post to friends and family so they can vote too.
1. You may only vote for 1 image, one time only. I appreciate your honesty so please vote only once.
Please Note-I can easily see each voter’s IP address, and I would like to keep the process honest and fair to everyone.
2. To vote, just leave a comment in the comment box below. Please include the comment under this blog post titled “End of the Year Review and Giveaway” only, and not under another blog post comment box. Please identify your vote by the number and name for each image. Something like this: “I vote for ‘#3, Rachel’.”
3. If you’re a fan on Facebook, you can vote one more time. If you’re not a fan yet, then follow the link for my fan page here and click ‘Like’, then come back here and vote again (please don’t vote on my Facebook Fan page wall, those votes will not count). Please mention that you ‘Liked’ the fan page when you vote the second time.
4. Please make sure that your name and e-mail address are typed correctly in the comment box when you vote.
- 1st place : one 11×14 Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvas of the winning image.
- 2nd & 3rd place : 11 x 14 styrene mounted Wall Print of the 2nd and 3rd place images.
All others will receive a $25 discount on the Session Fee for any session booked in 2011.
And all those who vote will be entered in a random drawing for a $10 gift card to Target!
PLEASE NOTE- This Giveaway will end Thursday, December 23rd at 22:00 Mountain time (no votes will be counted after that).
I will be announcing the winners on Facebook, so don’t miss that!
And a big Thank You to all the little clients that I was so privileged to meet this year. You will see why I had such a hard time narrowing down the selection to only one from each session! They are all so fabulous!
Here are the images (find the number and name on the upper or lower corner of each one):
I reserve the right to make changes to this contest at any time, without previous notice. Please don’t ask to change the images posted. No substitutions will be taken for the winning images and prizes. Prizes will be delivered in January/February of 2011.