I couldn’t finish the year without posting another kind of review: all the beautiful newborn babies that I met in 2010. I am so grateful that their parents put their trust in me to capture the amazing details of their new little ones. I loved meeting these new babies, every single one! They all made this year an extra special one and for that I say: Thank you!
Archive for December, 2010
I’m so excited to announce the results of the End of the Year Review and Giveaway! There were 300 comments and that was a lot of counting!
The winner is comment #2, from Deanna who voted for #22, Megan! Deanna, send me an e-mail with your info and your card will be on your way shortly. Thank you for participating!
Now for the winning images:
-the winner of the 11×14 Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvas is #28, Kate! Congratulations!
- and the winners of the 11×14 mounted wall prints, are #13, baby Addison, and #26, Claire, who came in second an third places, respectively! Congratulations to both!
Of course, I was not able to pick a favorite from among all the images and sessions I had this year so they all winners in my eyes! And everyone who returns for a session in 2011 will enjoy a discount of $25 on the session fee.
And thank you all for making 2010 such a fabulous year!
For me, the end of the year is always a time for reminiscing and to take stock for the New Year. And what better way to do that than with a Year-End review with a Giveaway on top?
It is very simple- below you will find my favorite images from each session I had during 2010. It was very hard to pick only one from each session, let me tell you. All you have to do is vote for your favorite, and then send the link to this post to friends and family so they can vote too.
1. You may only vote for 1 image, one time only. I appreciate your honesty so please vote only once.
Please Note-I can easily see each voter’s IP address, and I would like to keep the process honest and fair to everyone.
2. To vote, just leave a comment in the comment box below. Please include the comment under this blog post titled “End of the Year Review and Giveaway” only, and not under another blog post comment box. Please identify your vote by the number and name for each image. Something like this: “I vote for ‘#3, Rachel’.”
3. If you’re a fan on Facebook, you can vote one more time. If you’re not a fan yet, then follow the link for my fan page here and click ‘Like’, then come back here and vote again (please don’t vote on my Facebook Fan page wall, those votes will not count). Please mention that you ‘Liked’ the fan page when you vote the second time.
4. Please make sure that your name and e-mail address are typed correctly in the comment box when you vote.
- 1st place : one 11×14 Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvas of the winning image.
- 2nd & 3rd place : 11 x 14 styrene mounted Wall Print of the 2nd and 3rd place images.
All others will receive a $25 discount on the Session Fee for any session booked in 2011.
And all those who vote will be entered in a random drawing for a $10 gift card to Target!
PLEASE NOTE- This Giveaway will end Thursday, December 23rd at 22:00 Mountain time (no votes will be counted after that).
I will be announcing the winners on Facebook, so don’t miss that!
And a big Thank You to all the little clients that I was so privileged to meet this year. You will see why I had such a hard time narrowing down the selection to only one from each session! They are all so fabulous!
Here are the images (find the number and name on the upper or lower corner of each one):
I reserve the right to make changes to this contest at any time, without previous notice. Please don’t ask to change the images posted. No substitutions will be taken for the winning images and prizes. Prizes will be delivered in January/February of 2011.
I love beautiful things. I think I’ve said it before, and it’s true. I also like to offer new products that are both inspiring, pleasing to eye and touch, and high quality. There couldn’t be a better way to preserve your cherished memories and show them off in style, at the same time.
I am so excited about these! I had planned to wait until the New Year but I couldn’t resist having an ‘advance showing’.
The Image Folio comes in 5×7, 8×8 and 8×10 size. The example below is 5×7. It has custom front and back covers, and then it opens up to 2 more custom images. Backgrounds and colors are also completely customized. It’s thick and sturdy enough to stand on its own, and it may be displayed without an easel.
The Image Box is a custom printed box with 10 5×7 mounted prints. A small easel is included to display one of the prints, and you may rotate all 10 as your fancy dictates. This is a modern approach to a session album and it looks great on a desktop or shelf.
As usual, these products are so much more impressive in person and you are welcome to schedule a private consultation to view these and all the others that I offer.
“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”
-Thich Nhat Hanh
This image makes me happy, such a cute little smile!
Despite the heavy snow and the long travel, this little one came to me on Monday for his newborn photo session. This is just a sneak peek for his mom and dad, more to come soon!